Optimal oral health for all Medicaid, Medicare and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) beneficiaries.
To improve Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIP oral health programs by collaborating with key stakeholders, sharing resources and disseminating innovative strategies.
MSDA seeks opportunities to:
- Provide state and national leadership in the development of sound Medicaid/CHIP oral health policy.
- Provide a support system to state and national Medicaid/CHIP dental program representatives.
- Encourage innovation and collaboration among state and national Medicaid/CHIP dental program representatives.
- Promote the integration of oral health and primary care in Medicaid/CHIP programs.
- Promote an appropriate balance between the prevention and treatment of oral diseases and condition
For more information about MSDA please visit https://www.medicaiddental.org